Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A common problem in our current generation - Chewing gum

Yes, I said it, nd you heard it here first. Chewing gum has become a problem that we now have to be dealing with. I'll tell you how.


A few weeks ago, i had just gotten out of chapel, was really tired and didnt feel like going to class but i did anyway, and when i got there, someone had taken my seat. Great. Obviously i wasnt having the best of days. so err, i had to seat where i didnt want to sit. as if that want enough, this one girl who sat behind me would not stop talking. When class started, i realised that she wasnt just noisy. She was an attention seeker. you know? Those girls that demand an audience no matter where they are, even if they dont deserve one. This girl? Trust me, she didnt deserve an audience. She was chewing gum, and i could literally hear it like someone was popping sounds in my ear. Why? She was chewing with her mouth open and blowing and popping bubbles.

Today, i woke up at 8:33 when i have class at 9:05 am. This isnt my usual pattern and ill tell you why. It takes me a standard 45 minutes to get ready for class  - including my shower. Plus, i live a 15 minute walk away from campus, and my class is only an hour long.. mhmmm... i'm guessing you are doing all the calculations in your head already, but yeah, i beat time. I got showered, dressed and got to class in 35 minutes.I usually dont do that in an hour so i super rushedddd... and if you know me, you'll know that i always like to have my stuff on point, so i still had to make my bed..lol.. so after rushing soo much, i get to class on time and sit down. The last thing i wanted was for anyone to do anything annoying because i really wasnt ready to deal with it. my day had already started off not so good. As soon as class started, only the professor was talking, but someones gum was too... wow...

The bottom line is, this really bothers me... obviously, thats why its on my blog. It really really bothers me. I dont want to be hearing the details of what's going on in your mouth. I never feel like it. So the next time you choose to buy gum, bubble gum, chewing gum, whatever you call it, put it in your mouth, and right after that, keep your mouth freaking shut!! Blowing bubbles in public and chewing gum with your mouth open gives others the impression of you being irresponsible and slutty. Whenever i was a kid and i chewed like that, my mom always told me to stop chewing gum like i was a prostitute...lol.. It really is disgusting having to listen to that shit. #justsaying... So thats the moral lesson.

And just incase youre wondering, NO, i don't chew with my mouth open..I chew with a perfectly closed mouth, and that has never hurt you know?

Thats all about chewing gum... as i do it..

~***Shanpepe***~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com