Saturday, October 23, 2010

FROM ABOVE...OUR FRIENDSHIP WAS MADE..

I was writing this poem doing a #2 in the bathroom, and my roommate walked in on me.. i know.. it was kinda wierd... and a toast to the dummies that don't know that a #1 = peeing. A #2 = pooping.
     Anywaiz, i wrote this poem for a friend of mine that i really appreciate... Just to clear things up, its a male friend. so when you read this, have no awkward thoughts in your head. Also, things really did happen just as they are written. Theres no salt or sugar in this poem... annnnnnnnnnnnddddddd... another toast to all those lames, who don't know that adding salt or sugar to a spoken or written piece means to add more details to make it sound more believable, or more dramatic. well, well, well, without much ado, here it is... FROM ABOVE...OUR FRIENDSHIP WAS MADE..

The first day i saw your picture, i'll call it a coincidence,
but more than a coincidence, you stuck in my mind.
The first day i saw you it was some sort of mistake,
a little more than a mistake, i fell in love with your smile.

I thought i'd never see you again, i was right, till today  haven't,
Until now you didn't know this, i make mystery my servant,
I didn't think you'd talk to me again, I was wrong, and it made me happy,
i didn't want you think i was crazy, or maybe some sort of crappy.

Before long we switched names, numbers and skype id's,
i would never have guessed in all the world we'd be great buddies,
cause a lot of times we wish for things that we can never get,
and wishing for your friendship, was like wanting more money in debt.

A lot of times I'm grateful, grateful for just the past,
even though the times we always cherish never seem to last,
If i was grateful for just today, i'd be missing a great story,
our journey from then to now, i'm still basking in it's glory.

If i was given just one chance to rewind this beautiful tape,
i wouldn't change one thing, it has been a sweet escape,
cause if fate let destiny, then i love the way it has played, 
i'm in no place to even argue, from above, our friendship was made...

Isn't it pretty?? i know you're wishing it were about you... haha.. make friends with a talent like me, and trust me, you'll get a poem written about you. its not that hard... or better still, make friends with me, and make a significant difference in my life.. thats a poem... guaranteed...
   and oh.... one more thing.. i also know that you wish you wrote this.. tooo bad! i wrote it.. so, don't steal my words, or my lines... because i said so. #kthanx.... and yessss......#######imontwitterrrrr...

           Its Saturday night, and i got a date with Jesus tomorrow morning, so i gotta go sleep.. nyteeee...

Thats about this friendship poem... as i do it..

~***shanepepe***~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com