Friday, October 8, 2010

SOMETIMES IT FEELS GOOD TO JUST SIT BACK... AND REMEMBER...

Sooooo.... i was really gon blog about "The final banana today". Was, because im not going to anymore.. sounds funny ei? i know.. i know... i just walked into our mini cafeteria yesterday witth my roomate cause we were going to get dinner.. she took the last banana in the basket, and then i said i was gon blog about it and title it "The final banana". However, she started talking about how she likes her banana's big and hard... It was then i decided that banana's were not exactly a good blog topic... if youre thinking like me, you'll know just why...lol...

Dum people...and i mean really dum people wont realise that i just blogged about it... but thats okay... God loves us all... :-)

Now, heres the real deal..

I was really just sitting back and thinking a few days ago.. Isn't it funny how things change? how you were in high school like a few years ago never knowing that you'd be in college rocking life now? or that you'd be engaged or married? (and yes, i have a friend who's 20 and married.. shes really cute too...)... or maybe how one of your enemies just became your best friend? or maybe how you had been staring at this really cute guy, and now youre such good friends? or at least getting there?

YES YES YES!!!!! and ill tell you my story... I love to think about it, and I'll tell you why...

So, im in a school where i can't exactly party on campus because it aint allowed... Now everybody knows im not one of those wierdo's who sticks her face in the spine of her book and doesntt look for any fun... for pete's sake...! as i pass through college, college needs to pass through me. Sooo, yh. i party.. off campus.. So this once we went to party at Slippery Rock University because a chapter of one fraternity had organised this party. Invites were out on facebook and i joined the group and r.s.v.p'd. The partay? yes, it rocked!

Newaiz, after the party we got this message saying thanx to everyone that came and letting all those that didnt come now that they missed. My point? The message was from this reaaaaallllllyyyy cute guy (he was in the frat). So im like thats why we have facebook yh? If there's one thing i dont typically do on fb, its send requests, but i sent him a request. That was all that ever happened.. I remember me talking among a number of my friends about how handsome he was, and everyone totally agreeing. One of my friends was like.. "I want himmmmmmmmmmmm"... haha...  (One of the boys in the frat goes to my school, and he's my friend) So many months later, they all walk into my school cafeteria.. I was seriously sitting on hot coals... He was cuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee... The one in my school walked past my table and i told him to introduce me... So when the cutie walked up, he introduced us, and all the other people at the table...and obviously, i acted like i didnt give a shit.. said hi normally and life went on.. but only on the outside...on the inside, i was really really freaking out!

i decided to deal with all my excitement though.. coz obviously he wasnt ever going to find out that i wanted to meet him, and that i thought he was "gawjeyus"! but yeah, it was a happy sunday....

like three months later, someone wrote on my facebook wall. "hey, how you doing"?... nd yes, it was him...!!!!!! you know the feeling dont you?? when you feel like the person never noticed you and would prolly never talk to you again or something. i was literally smiling all day long... and then we started facebook messaging.. (THANK GOD FOR FACEBOOOKKKKK!!) and then texting, and then skyping... and yeah, thats where we're at... And yes, the way i felt the first day i saw him, is still the way i feel now.. He's still the same really cute boy, with the perfect complexion, nice physique, all that... you know...? lol

Only one thing has changed... We're friends now... and i havent regretted even a second of it... He's awesome!!! And you know whats even better about this whole thing? it was me out of all my friends... hahhahaha... i still smile when i think about it... and trust me, it sure is a good feeling...

So yh, thats my story... just sitting around and remembering... and it makes me smile... So next time you dont know what to do, sit down, chill and remember stuff that makes you smile... or stuff that once made you smile.. the feeling you get after it is one you cannot replace... and just you know, writing this blog made me smile... I'm glad i have him in my life... One thing i wouldnt trade.. not even for the world... cause he makes me smile...just as much.. <3...

and finally, you want something, go for it..
              
(oh shut up... i heard that...) i sent the friend request... remember??!!

well, thats all about remembering.. as i do it..

~***shanpepe***~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com