Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cute Love Quotes

Here are some very cute love quotes. These cute quotes are more appropriate for a teen romantic, but then love knows no boundaries and age, and everyone capable of love would like these cute love quotes.



As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
~Karen Clodfelder

The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
~Unknown

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
~Anonymous

Every time I look at you you steal my breath away.
And every time I kiss you I see the light of a new day.
~Anon

When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.
~Dr Seuss

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
~Roy Croft

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
~Anonymous

If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me!!
~Anon

It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.
~ Agatha Christie

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
~ Albert Einstein

If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime.
~ Swedish Proverb


In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
~ Janos Arany


Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
~ Robert Frost

Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love
~Albert Einstein.. can you believe it?

Death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while.
~From the movie, the princess diary


Love is like a roller coaster.
Once you have completed the ride,
you want to go again.
~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com