Thursday, October 7, 2010

IPHONES AND BLACKBERRYS... NO THANKS... MY HEART BEATS FOR MY ANDROID

When i say it people are always like WHHHAAATTTT???!!? lol... they make me laugh... really, what exactly are you "what-ing" about??

Yes, i agree. The iphone has some prestige that goes along with it... the blackberry... errrr.... im just going to say its popular and A LOT of people think its the ishhh... me? i may be wierd, but i don't really like any of them... and it gets on my nerves so very much when people see my wonderful baby android (i said that with a sheepish smile on my face...fyi) and ask me why i didnt just get the iphone or a blackberry... When i ask them in return why they got either the iphone or the blackberry, they tell me exactly, and i mean EXACTY what i do not want to hear.

  • "Cause its THE iphone".... meaning "your question is as dum as ever..."... not my question hunny... you, on the other hand are as dum as ever...of course its the iphone... i'm totally aware...but thats really all you could come up with??... l-a-m-e.

  • "Because everyone has one".... Niiiiiiiicccceeeeee.... meaning "I'm just going with the crowd"... suuuureeee wierdo... I'd rather be unique... and let me make my decisions... not the crowd around me.. cause the last time i checked, i was born an individual...not a crowd...

  • "Text messages are FREEEEE!!!".... Oh! seems you just really hit the jackpot of a lifetime...CONGRATULATIONS...!! Let's throw a party..! ***HISS*** I'm cool with paying for text messages.. before any blackkberry came with a messenger, everyone paid for text messages... i dont remember not being able to eat or go to school because i had to pay for my text messages... thanx..

  • "It's an expensive phone.. It's really, really good"... Give me a second to laugh please.... HAHAHAHAHA!!! you see how retarded that was? thats how retarded that answer is... sweetie, my baby android is $500 without a plan.. I'll stop there...

  • "Because it's got everything...emails...and all that"! lol... clearly you dont know what other phones do then... i'm not claiming to know all about phones because i really don't. but tell me one thing your phone does that my android can't do... yes, i have internet... yes, i can do emails... yes i can download really cool apps... i got facebook and twitter too..just like you...yes, i have an mp3 player.. and yes, my bluetooth is not jealous to only android phones, or android pc apps. tell me bout your iphone pls.

  • "Because i really really like it..." most genuine answer yet... and i respect that... because i don't really really like my android... i really really LOVE my android... :-)


          So, yeah, now you be the judge... I'm not hating on anyone with an iphone or a blackberry. i even had a blackberry when it wasnt this big of a deal..I'm done with it now though.. on to the next one babyyyy!! but hey,  I'm not getting a phone simply because its THE phone... I'm not trying to be cool... I'm trying to be unique, and trust me, unique has almost always been cool..Im not getting one because everyone has one or because text messages are free... if you dont want to text me because its not free to me, save your money.. it never was on obligation was it??..lol..

           The moral lesson? Be yourself, and make your decisions based on what you want... If youre thinking of getting a phone and you genuinely like the iphone or the blackberry, go ahead.. If you like the androids, or droids, go ahead... dont feel obligated to get something cause thats whats in vogue.. Get it because you want it, you like it, and are comfortable with it...

If you ever preached the iphone or blackberry to me, its pretty obvious you failed... welldone.. :-)

Thats about picking phones... as i do it...

~***shanpepe***~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com