Sunday, May 29, 2011

Emo Picture


Not many people know when love really starts... More than a friend, but not quite lovers. A delicate relationship like this changes gradually once it is noticed, and keeps on blossoming, Just like the changing seasons.


You were always there for me, and that’s all I needed. Just you. For some reason, I didn’t feel sad or broken up, it just didn’t seem real. But slowly I realized it was real - that you were gone. And little by little, I slowly felt something inside me go numb.


I'm not Superman. So I can't say anything big like I'll protect everyone on Earth. I'm not a modest guy who will say it's enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle either. I want to protect... a mountain-load of people


At that moment the cloud of darkness was torn apart by countless arrows of crimson light. It almost looked like RAIN.


Someday my memories will fade...and her voice, her actions, I might forget them as well, but I will always remember that I loved khareen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com