Sunday, May 29, 2011

Why Can’t You Just Believe?

Remember how we used to be
Remember how we’d talk openly
But all that’s been changed now
I feel so lost, so empty inside
Oh, what should I do?

VERSE 2:
I never thought it’ll end like this
I never thought I will say this to you
I so want to hold back
And I still want to give you a chance
Because I love you

CHORUS 1:
Why can’t you just believe what I say?
Why don’t you just believe how I feel?
You’re driving me insane
With the questions you ask
How can I make you understand?

Why can’t you just believe what I say?
Why don’t you just believe how I feel?
Even time after time
You still doubt what’s the truth
And what am I supposed to do?
Why can’t you just believe?

Repeat Verse 2, Chorus 1 minus last line

BRIDGE:
I thought that we could
Give it another try
But I was so wrong
You hurt me even more
Don’t come crawling back, I don’t want
To see you for the rest of my life
(I) mean it this time
Why can’t you just believe?

CHORUS 2:
Oh, I just can’t believe I’m still here
Oh, I just don’t believe what you say
This will be the last time
That I’d be fooled by you
I won’t have mercy anymore

Oh, this love that I had
Just wasn’t meant to be
I had to let you go
Since you didn’t believe
You just can’t seem to change your ways
Why can’t you just believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com