Sunday, May 29, 2011

Headache


My head hurts. Everyone goes to me I don't know what to say...

Everyone goes to me I don't know what to say, everyone can cry to me and I'm just fading away...the world is going crazy and turning against me. I think I'm about to cry......
I can't be true, someone will find out that all of my emotions all falling apart...I wonder if the world would be better off w/o me. I wouldn't shed a tear and no one would break my heart....
I can't find a way out of here, I think I'm about to crawl out of my life....
I have lots of heart aches and I'm crying everynite. You don't even really kno me bccuz I'm always losing the fight...
Why does the world turn from me, I thought I was doing rite ...?
This time is confusing, someone take me away. My life is not easy, you don't even kno my name......
Too bad you can't figure out my last wish, my emotions inside and my life is not straight..
I can't get away by your own motions. I guess I didn't realize it, till finally I got it now ...I can't make since nemore...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com