Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm so Worthless for her love

Maybe this is not what she used to dream before
The man she used to love at all
I am not perfect maybe but this is not the way proven that she's wrong
This is my fault- and its all my fault
I didn't mean to hurt her much
I dont wanna see her crying and all alone
This is not also what i wish for her
At first all i wanted for her is to feel the best moment ever
But i was wrong-i break my promise-
Maybe i shoudnt need to say a promises to her
She said " stop making apologize"
But i don't follow her either i continue saying sorry
I know she has the right to get mad and feel angry to me
Because i am so much a hard headed type of a person
and yes,i admit it, and i know it's a big deal
But what else can i do- i'd love her so much

I'm so confused...I mean, I want to let go...I want to let go of all this pain, but I'm afraid I'll go insane...she may come back, I have some hope, but with everything else, how can I cope. I want to let go...I'm going to let go, but if I wait and see, will she come back to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com