Monday, November 22, 2010

...AND BE THANKFUL...

So, thanksgiving is around the corner...
   I'm sitting here listening to music and thinking about a lot of things. I just tweeted about thanksgiving break starting for me tomorrow, but then im now thanking what there is to be thankful for. I lost my grandad about 2 months ago. I'm still trying to push up two of my classes to A's, so my GPA doesnt drop out of a 3.7. I was trying to buy tickets for thanksgiving and it cost me a freaking $386. I'm going through so much in my life now, and i would trade a whole bunch of it for happier times and moments.
    Yes, there really doesnt seem to be anything to be thankful for right now.... However, I AM thankful. I wake up everyday in good health. Some people would give up a good GPA just so they could wake up in good health. I know for a fact that ive been blessed and more fortunate than many people. For a lot of people, they would trade even $500 just for a place to go for thanksgiving.
    This time, you guessed right. I'm preaching the "be thankful because others have it worse" sermon. Be thankful for everything this season. You could always have it worse. im not in the place to write a proper blogpost now but...

... thats just the tip of the thanksgiving iceberg... as i do it..

~***shanpepe***~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com