Sunday, November 28, 2010

Epcot World Showcase <b>Clipart</b>-the DIS discussion forums <b>...</b>

Question Epcot World Showcase Clipart Hello,
This is my first post on this forum.It is such a great tool for creating goodies for Disney travel. thanks to all of the DISigners who like to share their talents.
I'm doing an activity book for our children for our first ever trip to Disney next year. I do pages for each of the countries in the Epcot World Showcase, as USA, UK, France, Italy, Mexico, China, Japan, Canada, Morocco, Norway Germany.I would like some pictures of sign on to really "Disney".I have spent hours Search images on google and Bing, but only a French Mickey that approximately 2 cm high was found! if anyone can help me I would be really grateful. thank you in advance.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com