Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quotes On Achievement 4




"I was the kind nobody thought could make it. I had a funny Boston accent. I couldn't pronounce my R's. I wasn't a beauty."
Barbara Walters

"The greatest things are accomplished by individual people, not by committees or companies."
Alfred A. Montapert

"When science, art, literature, and philosophy are simply the manifestation of personality they are on a level where glorious and dazzling achievements are possible, which can make a man's name live for thousands of years. But above this level, far above,"
Simone Weil

"Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement."
Charles F. Kettering

"The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses."
Napoleon Hill

"Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds."
Orison Swett Marden

"Not the maker of plans and promises, but rather the one who offers faithful service in small matters. This is the person who is most likely to achieve what is good and lasting."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Where I was born and where and how I have lived is unimportant. It is what I have done with where I have been that should be of interest."
Georgia O'Keeffe

"The average estimate themselves by what they do, the above average by what they are."
Johann Friedrich Von Schiller

"The measure of a man is the way he bears up under misfortune."
Plutarch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com