Monday, November 22, 2010

Being the Nice One isn't always a good thing

Why do some people think that it is OK to treat others as their own emotional punching bag?  and why do some idiots such as myself allow it to continue??  even after I get my feelings hurt over and over again?  Do I have an insecurity that keeps allowing people to do this to me and yet, keep just overlooking their behavior? 
I really need to get up the courage to change the friendships/relationships in my life and seek out newer, healthier ones. 

People always say "oh, you are the nice one" and always expect me to be there to listen to them or run for them as needed but when I am down, I look around and NOONE!!!!!
and than I cry :-(((

but yet the ones that would be there for me probably are the ones I overlook.  How do I break the vicious circle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com