Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quotes On Achievemnet 6




"The whole point of getting things done is knowing what to leave undone."
Lady Stella Reading

"Man can climb to the highest summits, but he cannot dwell there long."
George Bernard Shaw

"If life were measured by accomplishments, most of us would die in infancy."
A. P. Gouthey

"What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality."
Otto Rank

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."
Norman Vincent Peale

"Death comes to all But great achievements build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold."
George Fabricius

"My illusions didn't have anything to do with being a fine actress. I knew how third rate I was. I could actually feel my lack of talent, as if it were cheap clothes I was wearing inside. But, my God, how I wanted to learn, to change, to improve!"
Marilyn Monroe

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. Weak desire brings weak results."
Napoleon Hill

"Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've had everything to do, and you've done it."
Margaret Thatcher

"Man is always more than he can know of himself; consequently, his accomplishments, time and again, will come as a surprise to him."
Golo Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com