Monday, March 28, 2011

Wash Day Prayer

Wash Day Prayer Monday Wash Day Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and Vanity, so I may serve you with perfect humility Through the week ahead. Tuesday Ironing Day Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles Of prejudice I have collected through the years So that I may see the beauty in others.

Wednesday Mending Day O God, help me mend my ways so I will not Set a bad example for others. Thursday Cleaning Day Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart. Friday Shopping Day O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for myself and all others In need of love. Saturday Cooking Day Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly Love and serve it with clean, sweet bread of human kindness. unday The Lord's Day O God, I have prepared my house for you. Please Come into my heart so I may spend the day and the Rest of my life in your presence.
Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com