Saturday, November 26, 2011

Madhur Bhandarkar Blogs About The Start of Heroine Shooting

Madhur Bhandarkar Starts Shooting for his next film Heroine today (26th Nov 2011). The film stars Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda. An excited Madhur blogged about it and called his blog post - "Heroine Diaries… (Part 1)" indicating that its the first of many more in the "Heroine Diaries" series. Heres what he wrote at the start of the first days shoot...

Heroine Diaries… (Part 1)

Today I start shooting for my next project, Heroine. Am I excited, nervous or ecstatic? Actually, I am very calm because movie making is one thing that comes very naturally to me. I am happy for sure, as always, to be on the next project and work after months of brainstorming. But my day has begun with a silent prayer for the victims of 26/11.

Heroine is a very contemporary subject of today's time. It has different premises and different strata that I am going to deal with here. This movie, like all my other movies, is a mix of facts and fiction.

I like to be organized when it comes to work and that is why I am quite relaxed right now. I haven't left anything to be altered for the last minute. And I am working with some of the best cast and crew of the industry, so it makes me more relaxed.

What I could say is different about Heroine as compared to all my other movies is that it is a bigger movie. It has a larger span, more characters, more costumes… a journey that revolves around an actress' life and showbiz.

I am glad to be working with Mahesh Limaye, who was my Director of Photography (DoP) in Corporate, Traffic Signal and Fashion. He is going to be filming me with again. After Fashion I am again working with Music Directors Salim-Sulaiman on this project. We have already recorded two songs and they have been finalized. Can't wait for you all to hear it, but of course there is time in that!

UTV Motion Pictures and Bhandarkar Entertainment have j [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com