Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Thanks This Thanks Giving


We don't have a Thanks Giving holiday in South Africa but I've decided that my family will celebrate Thanks Giving with the rest of the world and make as big a deal out of it as if we did. So I start with this year's list of thanks.

I thank the Lord for many things but here are the most important this year:

  • For my beautiful family and the love we share. You guys saw my hubby and I on my Happiness post beginning of this year and you agree WE ROCK right. LOL.
  • For the friends I’ve come a long way with and new ones I met this year who lift me up when the world looks bleak.
  • I’m thankful for the success stories in my family this year through challenging times.
  • I am grateful for having found new talents that are fulfilling.
  • I am grateful for a new addition coming to our family in the new year. We can’t wait to meet you hon.
  • For completing another year whole, a privilege not shared by all who started this year with us.

Its not a long list of thanks but it is one of the most meaningful for me. What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com