Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Sweet Conversation


A Sweet Conversation between Girl 'n Boy after Break-up...

Girl: Your New Girlfriend is Pretty
(Girl Thinks in Mind....Is she Really Pretty than me???)
 
Boy: Ya She is...!!
(Boy Thinks in mind....
But you are still the most Beautiful Girl I know)

Girl: I Heard that she is Funny 'n Amazing
(All the Stuff that i wasn't)

Boy: Sure She is...
(But she is nothing compared to you)

Girl: Well I Hope...You both last...
(We never did)

Boy: I Hope you do too...
(What Happened to You 'n Me...???)

Girl : Well...I gotta go....(Before i start Cry)

Boy : Ya me too...(I Hope you don't Cry)
Girl : Bye....(I Still Love you 'n Miss you)

Boy : See you Later..(I Will Never stop loving you....Never Ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com