Friday, November 25, 2011

Broken Heart Quotes


Broken Heart Quotes::-

What is the opposite of two?  A lonely me, a lonely you.  ~Richard Wilbur

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts. ~Author Unknown

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.  ~Author Unknown

aloneonbeach-webSadness flies away on the wings of time.
~Jean de La Fontaine

I don't know why they call it heartbreak.  It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.  ~Missy Altijd

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.  I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again.  ~Rosa Parks

Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light. ~Jean Giraudoux

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine

I thought when love for you died, I should die. It's dead.Alone, most strangely, I live on. ~Rupert Brooke

sadsilhouette-webWhen love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is w [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com