Monday, July 23, 2012

TUMBLR LIFE

Trackademicks w/ Kool AD - wooowwww (bay shit)



hI WOW TAG OK SO IMPORTANT QUESTION AND I NEED YOUR IMMEDIATE THOUGHTS
what are your thoughts on death knight sex?
discuss


  • Epoc: Anonymous asked you:
  • post your dick
  • Epoc: bree
  • Cat wonan: THAT ISN'T ME



silentbob the mage and his elemental named "elemental de agua" just got pwned by me in strand of the ancients.

why is that so amusing to me.


can i just… the girl that i’ve been crushing on for like a year, and i haven’t exactly spoken to in like 9 months still considers me as a “good friend” according to a work friend that talked to her recently.
can i just. can i like, let me just.


Thank you, George Harrison.


omfg for some reason I just remembered how much I really used to like Ricky Ullman (Phil from Phil of the Furture)
hella random but omg Ricky Ullman
UGH MOST PERFECT GEEKY WHITE BOY EVAR HOLY MOTHER OF GREAT GOODNESS
ESP. RICKY ULLMAN IN GLASSES OMG
cRYIGN WHY. SO RANDOM. BUT FUQ THE FEELINGS ARE RETURNING.



mqaybe i shouldn t b on the compeuter my eyes wont function and focus and i feel like there are bu gs crawling aLL OVER ME


wow!!! draw me pictures of kiba as a shiba and i’ll follow you!!!


I want ppl to text for once to feel like I have friends sSO if you live in the states and you think I might like you just hmu hunny booboo


dude look at dianna’s arm


7/23/2012 ...
Today has been a mess to say the least …
got woken up to my dad saying your cars gone!
wtf
hes like is got stolen
im like wtf
come to findout …
the cops came in the middle of the night … my car alarm was going off the people next door called the cops … my car was in my drive way … they said they called and knocked but i dident hear anything … my dad and i go to the cops … it costs 100$ just for the paperwork … and 300$ to get the car out of inpound
WHAT THE FUCK
how the hell can they just take my car from my drive way and not even talk to me first or anything … now im broke as fuck and pissed off
then .. my dad gets all wasted and goes next door starting shit
hes like a little baby
wile im at the chiropractor 
he says i have inflamed acid in my neck muscles
and have to ice it or it will get worse
im sick and so fucking over today
then i get to go to my job in the am .. and make no money yay
night world
over it



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com