Thursday, July 26, 2012

TUMBLR LIFE

Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone

  • me: *on tumblr, no new posts*
  • me: *refresh*
  • me:
  • me:
  • me: *refresh*
  • me: *refresh*
  • me:
  • me:
  • me:
  • me: *refresh refresh refresh*
  • me: shit
  • me: *refresh*
  • me: the world has ended and everyone is dead.



Goodbyes tear me apart... When will I ever see you again after today?
Moving on with life and moving forward is really hard when all you want to do is stay where you are.. With good friends surrounding you and knowing that they wont be there the same way once you leave.. I hate this feeling..


Can’t find my laptop charger and I’m at 13% battery
Save meeeeee


ASDFJKL;!
Yay! I’m back on my tumblr! :) I’m gone for like 12 hours and so much has changed.


O___O 


In writing I rock myself,
Like a crazed mother rocking her dead child.
The Book of Disquiet by Fernando Pessoa
There are metaphors more real than the people who walk in the street. There are images tucked away in books that live more vividly than many men and women. There are phrases from literary works that have a positively human personality. There are passages from my own writings that chill me with fright, so distinctly do I feel them as people, so sharply outlined do they appear against the walls of my room, at night, in the shadows ….. I’ve written sentences whose sound, read out loud or silently (impossible to hide their sound), can only be of something that has acquired absolute exteriority and a full-fledged soul.
Fernando Pessoa - The Book of Disquiet
"Nature is the difference between the soul and God."
 Fernando Pessoa - The Book of Disquiet

I love you the way I love the sunset or the moonlight: I want the moment to remain, but all I want to possess in it is the sensation of possessing it.
Fernando Pessoa, The Book of Disquiet




YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. Omfg thank you. You are perfect ok omg asdfghj ily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com